Weightron’s iWM system is very effective in measuring and recording multi-stream waste production from multiple locations in:
- Cinemas and theatres – cafes, bars, auditoria, workshops and set building
- Exhibition and Conference Centres – exhibitor halls, offices, stand material, cafés, bars and restaurants,
- Museums – exhibition areas, storerooms, exhibit preparation areas and workshops
Multi-stream waste management can be applied to a number of applications to help multiple sectors ensure that their waste is effectively managed, separated and, where possible, recycled.
The iWM is a cost-effective and easy to use tool that comes with a many features including:
- User-friendly touch-screen terminal – with pictograms of waste types
- Recorded data – for a clear picture of the type of waste, location and customer
- Remote software access – via the cloud-based analytics dashboard
- Downloadable data – in xls format can be used for invoicing as well as helping to control waste
- Mobile app – takes into account situations where the wheeled bins are not uniquely allocated to one user
For more information about how Weightron can improve your waste management in the entertainment industry, contact our friendly team today.
Want to speak to a member of our team about your buisnesses iWM needs?
Call us on