Weightron’s iWM system has been specifically designed to measure and record multi-stream waste production, which is typically collected in wheeled bins from multiple locations in:
- Hospitals – operating theatres, wards, pharmacies, shops, cafés, restaurants, offices and public areas
- Medical centres – consulting rooms, offices and pharmacies
- Dental surgeries
- Care homes
Waste produced in medical environments varies dramatically to encompass so-called sharps, chemicals, PPE and swabs – through to more general waste and recyclables. The iWM provides a simple, yet comprehensive system based around an ultra-low profile weighing scale and touch-screen weight terminal. A key advantage of the iWM is that its ease of use encourages buy-in from all quarters.
- User-friendly touch-screen terminal – with pictograms of waste types
- Recorded data – gives a clear picture of the type of waste and location
- Remote Software Access – via the cloud-based analytics dashboard
- Downloadable data – in xls format can be used for invoicing as well as helping to control waste
- Mobile app – takes into account situations where the wheeled bins are not uniquely allocated to one user
- Optional radioactive detection system – for detecting contaminated waste
The collected data is invaluable to:
- Facilities management companies
- Waste management contractors
If you’d like to speak with our expert team about our quality products, contact us today – we’re more than happy to answer your questions.
Want to speak to a member of our team about your buisnesses iWM needs?
Call us on