The heavy duty, fully-welded 304 stainless steel scale structure is fitted with IP67 stainless steel load cells and adjustable, self-levelling stainless feet. Built-in overload stops prevent overloading. The optional pit frame allows the PRM to be mounted flush with the floor for the optimised weighing of lift trucks, wheeled bins and pallet trucks.
The gas-lift hinged scale top allows full cleaning of the underside of the scale in line with strict hygiene requirements.
The PRM Floor Scale can be used with a wide range of our weight indicators, touch-screen terminals, specialist scale software and printers. A screened cable connects the scale, via the IP68 junction box, to the chosen weighing instrument. Portable instrument stands are available as an optional extra.
- Capacity range from 600 kg – 3000 kg
- Micro shot-peened scale top for optimum hygiene
- Gas-lift scale top for easy access and thorough cleaning
- Pit or surface mount installations
- Certified for Weights and Measures approved applications (CE approval in compliance with Directive 90/384/EEC)
- Multi-range and high resolution versions available
- Optional ramps
- ATEX version for use in designated hazardous areas
- Customised sizes and capacities available
Please contact us for helpful advice on choosing the right floor scale for your application.Download PRM-CX Datasheet Download PRM-A Datasheet